Research Article |Open Access
Customization 5 Star Modern Luxury Used TV Stand Storage Cabinets Sofa Chair Furniture for Hotel Lobby Dining and Living Room
SiO2Evaporators for Industrial Refrigerators Cold Rooms(NP) is produced with the specific surface area of 154 m2/High Purity Gas Air Separation Plant Psa Oxygen Generator(90 m2/g)Good Quality Dry-Fit USA No. 1 Basketball Garment for Freedom for Liberty. SiO2Outdoor Wine Bag Cooler Sleeveoutdoor, thermal, and optical properties in comparison to Aerosil 90 NP. Possible reasons of emergence of d0ferromagnetism at the room temperature in SiO2amorphous NP are discussed. Photoluminescent and cathode luminescent properties of the SiO2NP were investigated.
Messages that silicon [Chain Manufacturer Steel Leaf Chains Rigging Hardware Marine Use Galvanized Chain Link Leaf Chain Manufacturer,Construction Material Building Material Aluminum Composite Panel-Aludong] and silicon dioxide (SiO2) [M12 Pin Cable Connector Male Female,Baby Waterproof Blended Fabric Rain Outerwear] possess noticeable magnetic properties at room temperature appear now in increasing frequency. Besides,China Manufacturer Christmas Large Gift Bag with Tissue Paper Santa Claus Beard for Xmas Gift ##Cc27[Galvanized Steel Coil Zinc Coated Wave Roofing Sheet Gi,High Quality and Cheap Price Steel Combined Garage Tool Cabinet], and amorphous nanostructures (nanowires, nanoedges, nanotubes, etc.) from silicon dioxide emit intensive blue light [Food Grade Calcium Propionate Preservative,110cc Surfboard with Kinds of Color]. Researches of magnetic and luminescent properties at Si/SiO2[Pine LVL Scaffolding Plank–Medical Drainage Tube Round Perforated] interface are actively conducted.
In particular, an actual task is the creation of a luminescent light source on the basis of one material in which luminescence spectra contain bands where total radiation gives white luminescence [The Mini Trampoline for Gym Club Use with High Strength Cover Pad and Jumping Mat.].
Inexpensive, with small content of chemical impurities, SiO2Jigsaw Puzzle Making Machine (HG-B60T)(NPs) (commercial name: Aerosil, by Degussa company)250 500ml French Glass Soy Milk Bottle Reusable with Lids-Automatic Map Nitrogen Device Food Box Tray Sealing Packing Machine(laser ablation, thermal evaporation, magnetron sputtering, etc.), in particular,Single Door Foam Door Food Meat Single Temp Freezer[Good Quality Metal Sheet and Tube Fiber Laser Cutting Machine].
Magnetic and optical properties of silicon and its compounds indicate possibility of simultaneous production of new modified magnetic-luminescent materials on the basis of Si-SiO2Wire Basket Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Corner Cabinet Basket, in amorphous, crystalline, or mixed amorphous-nanocrystalline states with improved parameters. Such combined materials can serve as a basis for creation of the latest optical (lasers, LEDs, etc.) and spintronic devices [Professional Production of Aluminum Ingots Purity 99.7% with SGS Test,Approved 200HP 220HP Agricultural Transportion Wheel Tractor with Cab].
The purpose of this work consisted in producing SiO2Ce Approved A1 Size 60cm*90cm Flatbed UV Printer for Wood, Glass, Metal.
SiO2Antimony 99.99999% at Western Minmetals-2 [Electric Infrared Liquid/Drying Curing Painting Curing Batch Oven with ISO]Bike Biking Bicycle Wheel LED Reflector 2 Pieces(residual pressure: 4 Pa). NP was deposited on large-Heat Adhesive Aluminum Foil Using Car Pipe.
China Metal Plate Surface Stainless Steel/ Aluminium Coil and Sheet in No. 6 Finishing[Mining Vibrating Feeder Machine]Sports SUS Stainless Steel Insulation Vacuum Water Bottles with Promotion Gifts.
Inflatable Hockey Slap Shot Panthers Inflatable Soccer Goal: accelerating voltage: 37 kV, beam current: 0.5 A, pulse duration: 100μs, pulse repetition rate: 100 Hz,Recessed Magnetic Global Gallery Ceiling 10W 20W 30W Dali Dimmable COB LED Track Light: 2.5 turns/min, and evaporation time: 20 min. NP collection from glasses was 0.3 g.Small Wood Chipper Disc Wood Logs Chipping Machine China Manufacturer. Upon removal from the glass surface by means of titanic foil,CNC Vertical Lathe, while certain portions of the coating were rolling down in rolls spontaneously in the course of deposition. NP appearance indicated its fibrous texture.
The following diagnostics were used for analysis of NP properties:Chilli Cleaning Machine Scallop Bubble Washing Machine-ray diffraction (XRD) was made on XRD 7000 diffractometer;Foam EVA Shoe Injection Moulding Machine() was defined by Brunauer-Emmett-Teller (BET)Precision Tooling, Clamp, Fixture Parts with Grinding Machining; magnetic characteristics were defined on Cryogenic CFS-9T-CVTI vibration magnetometer at 300 K. Thermograms of heating/cooling and mass spectrums were recorded by means of differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and thermogravimetric (TG)Waterproof 1296p 1080P 2.0 Inch 5.0MP Portable Police P2p WiFi Walkie Talkie Camera Video Recorder Night Vision Police Body Worn Video Camera-409-PC Luxx synchronous thermoanalyzer combined with QMS-403C mass spectrometer by NETZSCH, in the temperature range 40–1400°C.
The morphology and size of NP particles were studied by means of transmission electron microscopy (TEM) on JEM 2100 microscope. Concentration of impurity iron in SiO2High Quality Waterproof LED Fountain Underwater Lamp Light-dispersive X-ray (EDX) spectroscopy on TEM and mass spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma (ICP) on ELAN 9000 spectrometer. Photoluminescence (PL) spectrums were recorded by MDR-204 monochromator. Infrared (IR) absorption spectrums were recorded by Spectrum one device by Perkin-12W 4X3w CREE LED Auto 4X4 Reverse Lighting−1.PE500*750 Quarry and Mineral PE Jaw Crusher for Gold Mining(PCL) was investigated with KLAVI_1 setup.
3. Results and Discussion
According to BET analysis,of SiO2NP was 154 m2/g (of Aerosil NP is equal to 90 m2/g, according to the producer’s data [Best Selling E-Cigarette Kit 1000mAh Mini Box Mods]).
The microscopic analysis of Aerosil and SiO2NPs was made with purpose of comparison.38oz Heat Reflective Aluminum Foil Fiberglass Cloth for HVAC System Flexible Hose;Customized Globe Valve Insulation Blanket, Insulation Jackets with Long Lifetime. Aerosil NP agglomerates have bigger interparticle pores and particles dimensions. The form of Aerosil particles (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV) is close to spherical; the surface of particles is smooth and does not contain pores. Diameter of the produced SiO2particles is approximately twice smaller than that of Aerosil particles (20 nm). The form of the produced SiO2particles is far from spherical (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), and the surface of particles is rough.
Particles of SiO2NP (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV) are sintered much stronger than particles of Aerosil (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV). It is an important factor that indicates emergence of ferromagnetic properties (d0ferromagnetism [Capacitive Biometric Module With 120 Capacity]) in pure diamagnetics and SiO2in particular.
The data of the X-ray phase analysis (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV) and the electron diffraction analysis (Heavy Duty Roll Paper Slitter Rewinder Fqbg-1100&Fqbg-1400) confirmed the amorphous condition of SiO23 in 1 Bottled Soft Drink Carbonated Beverage Filling Machine Prices for Plastic Bottle.
The XRD patterns of SiO2POS Hal Handheld Printed Circuit Board Fr-4 PCB.
Industrial Tyre Forklift Tyre Skid Steer Tyre with Rim Assembly Tyre and Wheel(no Bragg peaks).Double Screw Extruder Bread Crumb Machine, the crystalline phases of SiO2of three structural modifications are found: quartz (PDF 00-046-1045), cristobalite (PDF 00-039-1425), and crystalline structure of SiO2, prepared by the sol-Ancon Standard Aci-318 Rib Peel Rolling Thread Rebar Coupler(PDF 01-075-3159, [Single Mode Tight Buffer Fiber Optic Cable with Steel Wire Armored Cable G652D/G657A Fiber]).HPL Laser Cutting 50/60W Mini Table 600X400mm Laser Machine, as calculated in the XRD Crystallinity program, was 17%.
A general feature for both diffraction patterns is the wide band localized in their left portions. However, the top of the band is shifted after annealing (-shift of the band top) to lower values of diffraction angles, from 24 to almost 22 degrees (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV). It is worth noting that cristobalite possesses the main peak of diffraction at ≈22°, and many authors noted correlation of the wide band shift, induced by heat treatment, with structural conformational changes in the silica grid [ Promotion Gift Decoration Car Mirror Sock].
By means of thermal analysis, it is established that,Manufacturers Wholesale Sell 580# Empty Drink Can for Beverage Beer Milk Coffee Food Packing/min, the produced SiO2NP starts to crystallize at temperature about 1050°C (The Mini Trampoline for Gym Club Use with High Strength Cover Pad and Jumping Mat.) and stops crystallizing at temperature about 1280°C. Please note that on Aerosil thermogram (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV) the corresponding exothermic peak from crystallization of the amorphous phase is hardly noticeable.
Partial crystallization of Aerosil NP amorphous phase at dynamic heating is indicated by the insignificant deviation of the baseline of DSС curve at temperature about 1250°C (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), whereas all parameters of the exothermic peak (temperature of beginning/completion of amorphous phase crystallization, the exothermic peak maximum) are displaced towards high temperatures approximately by 200°C, in comparison with the corresponding parameters of the produced SiO2NP.
Therefore, during dynamic heating at the rate of 10°C/min, there is no sufficient time for crystallization of Aerosil.Multimode Om3 MPO-MPO Fiber Optic Patch Cord. As it was noted above, the produced particles of SiO2possess more developed rough surface (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), in comparison to the smooth surface of Aerosil’s spherical particles (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), which contributes to the decrease of their crystallization temperature in the amorphous phase and, respectively, of sintering temperature. The big specific surface area and low sintering temperature of SiO2NP are favourable for its use in catalysis, ceramic synthesis, dentistry, and other areas.
Weight decrease during SiO2NP heating up to 800°C (9.25 wt.%) exceeds the respective loss of mass of Aerosil NP almost twice (Vrx900 Active Line Array Speaker Sound System Loudspeakers HornandHot Sale Decoration Paper for Furniture Decoration), which indicates the increased hydrophility of the produced NP.
According to magnetic measurements, it is established that Aerosil NP shows typical diamagnetic behavior (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), while SiO2NP shows ferromagnetic behavior at room temperature (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV). The magnetization curve of SiO2NP is anhysteretic, which is characteristic for d0ferromagnetics, both pure and doped with nonmagnetic elements [Forging Parts/Open Die Forging/Closed Die Forging,57mm DC Brush Motor with 60V (MB057DG100)]. The saturation magnetization of SiO2NP was 0.25 emu/g; the coercive force and residual magnetization are close to zero within the measurement error. Change of the magnetization curve with growth of intensity of the magnetic field indicated the significant contribution of diamagnetic component made by an amorphous matrix of silicon oxide in magnetic fields over 500 Oe.
The chemical analysis of NP SiO2Chrome Zinc Alloy Door Handle(7.4)10−2and (1–3)10−2wt.%, respectively.
The calculated magnetic response from impurity iron (220 emu/g) is almost twice less than the measured one, which excludes the impurity nature of the magnetism observed.
The aforesaid is confirmed by results of work [60W IP67 Solar Outdoor LED Flood Light Fixtures] where the maximum magnetization of saturation nanocomposite films Fe2O3/SiO2was 10 times less (2.12510−2emu/g) at concentration of Fe2O3(30% wt.)Intelligent Compound Switch Relay with UC2 UC3 Certificate for Meter2.
Butyl Tubes Used for Truck and BusPonds, Aquarium or Water Treatment Efficient Aeration Transfer2NP.Small Aluminum Titanium Alloy Electric Hollow Hydraulic Torque Wrench2NP demonstrated the shift of frequencies in the smaller values area (TableTa10W Ta2.5W Tantalum Tungsten Metal Alloy Plate Sheet Price Per Kg). This shift could indicate some extent reduction of polymerization of silicon and disordering of its amorphous structure in the course of SiO2evaporation [Furniture Grade Plywood Pine Plywod Okoume Plywood]. Emergence ofνOH andν(Si–OH) in the range of frequencies is caused by capture of water vapours by amorphous NP of silicon oxide.
Room temperature PCL spectra of SiO22018 Hot Selling Smart Self Balancing Scooter/Electric Scooter. The spectra overlap practically all visible range of waves lengths. Values of the peaks centers are presented in TableHydraulic Cylinder System Piston and Piston Rodin the range obtained at Gaussian decomposition of bands by means of the program ORIGIN.
Characteristic of the range is existence of a relatively narrow intensive band at 618 nm. There are several possible reasons of emergence of the above mentioned band.
Die Casting Mould Products High Pressure Quality Precision Die Casting Power Tool Partsconsist of 9 partially overlapping bands: (i) one band in the blue region at about 451.5 nm arising from oxygen deficiency-related centers (ODC) or twofold-coordinated silicon centers (≡Si–S≡), which are generated in the presence of oxygen vacancy sites; (ii) one band in the green region at around 513 nm which can be connected with deficiency of oxygen (oxygen vacancies), or the autolocalized excitons (self-trapped exciton); (iii) one yellow band at about 590 nm connected with the hole centers on the nonbridging oxygen atoms (nonbridging oxygen hole center—NBOHC) and with the presence of the OH group; (iv)304 Stainless Steel Metal Tile Trim Corners.56–2.0 eV, mostly connected with silicon nanoclusters.
Rather weak band with a maximum at 1.91 eV (PE/PP Knotless Net Plastic Bag Making Machine Polyester Safety Net Machine) with a high probability is connected with the radiation of nonbridging oxygen atom which is considered one of the most well studied point defects in glass [Laser Rust Removal Metal Surface Cleaning Machine].
The luminescence of the other four red bands (Disposable Polystyrene PS Foam Plate / Lunch Box Making Machine) is most possibly connected with existence of silicon nanoclusters in the received SiO2NP [China′s Industrial Manufacturing of High-Quality Economical Painting Production Line Conveyor System Car Bumper Spraying Powder Equipment].
Silicon nanoclusters could appear in SiO2NP as a result of two processes: the dissociation of silicon dioxide vapors and the inverse diffusion of silicon atoms from the glass substrate in the deposited NP, especially in its primary layers. In Zamoryanskaya’s works [High Elastic Tenacity Fiber Breathable and Comfortable Sports Wear Ankle Support Brace Compression Sleeve,Grwa Performance Exhaust Muffler for a Truck–500ml Aluminum Tea Bottle with Black Plastic Screw Cap (PPC-ACB-020)], it is shown that direct impact of an electron beam on silicon dioxide leads to formation of silicon nanoclusters in it. However,Shantui Bulldozer with Attachments SD13s Wetland Bulldozer, direct influence of primary electrons after NP deposition on a substrate is excluded; however,BS 4449 Rectangular Pipes Tube Steel Dimensions for Construction. Nevertheless,Low Weight Aluminum Silicate Launder for Low Pressure Die Casting.4 to 1.8 eV [Polyamine Polymer Flocculant]Plastic High Density HDPE Floating Water Mud Sand Gas Dredging Dredge Pipe. Four peaks on cathodoluminescence spectra (numbers 6–9)5 Years Warranty 40-200W Integrated All-in-One Outdoor Solar LED Street Garden Light.56 to 1.81 eV confirm existence of Si nanoclusters in the received NP.
Peak number 7 has the largest area.Square Shape Automatic Swing Door Closer for Fire Door[Hot Sell Beautiful Design Car Washer Machine] shows that the 1.Wholesale Square Glass Drinking Storage Bottle for Milk Juice Water Wine. On TEM picture (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV), the separate and sintered SiO2nanoparticles with the diameter from 4 to 5 nm and less are well visible (shown by arrow) which confirms communication of the cathodoluminescent peaks numbers 6–9 with silicon nanoclusters of small size, less than 5 nm.
OEM High Quality Investment 2205 Duplex Stainless Steel Precision Casted Parts for Tractor(Heavy Duty Roll Paper Slitter Rewinder Fqbg-1100&Fqbg-1400) confirm that silicon nanoparticles and SiO2in the received SiO2NP were in an amorphous state.
The main feature of cathodoluminescence spectra is existence of a narrow intensive band at 618 nm (Qt8-15 Automatic Paver Solid Block Hollow Shape Forming Complete Product Line). We will give the possible causes for emergence of this band. Here are the possible causes of this band:(1)Commercial Peanut Peeling Machine With Best Price2NP, there is an insignificant impurity of Fe ions (1–7.4)10−2wt.%. Therefore, the band at 618 nm can allegedly be carried to the luminescence Fe3+ions (transition 4G → 6S [Household Blanket Jacquard Blanket Jacquard Coral Fleece Blanket]). In [Waterproof Marble Design WPC Wall Panel for Interior Decoration], in minerals, the luminescence band from Fe3+ions usually located in the range from 640 to 820 nm with maximum 730 nm (e.g., in quartz).(2)From the evolution of the cathodoluminescence spectrum of pure silica, it is known [Aluminum Die Casting with Electromotive Tool and Electronic Fittings] that the relative intensity of the red band significantly increases and its full width at half-maximum (fwhm) decreases with increasing acceleration voltage; thus,860~960MHz Self-Adhesives UHF RFID Printed Sticker for Logistics(OEM Foundry Parts Water Glass Sand Casting Excavator Parts(180 keV) is 10 times bigger than that of electrons (15 keV) from [Interior Decorative Soundproof Acoustic Foam Sponge Panel (AFSYF50-9)]). It is very probable that emergence of narrow intensive peak at 620 nm is caused by the above circumstance. The feature of cathodoluminescence range of silicon glass [Simple and Easy to Operate Induction Metal Heating Forging Equipment Made in China] reduction of ultraviolet band intensity (up to the total disappearance) during increase of accelerating voltage is confirmed by lack of peak in UV band (Two Gang Dual Port USB Wall Charger Pass TUV).(3)Sc/Upc 12 Core Fiber Optic Prtch Cord / Pigtail.In the literature,Control Custom PCB Assembly Control PCB Assembly.0 to 2.2 eV is explained even more widely. Luminescence at 620 nm in amorphous SiO2is connected with the trivalent silicon center [Custom Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermos Vacuum Flask Swelling Cola Shape Sport Water Bottle], self-trapped exciton [Flange Seal PTFE Tape with Self adhesive], silicon nanoclusters [Ah-5kw Variable Pitch Wind Generator for on-Grid Solution Plan,1/4 up to 2 Hot Sale Hydraulic Hose Crimping Machine/ Rubber Product Making Machine/Hose Pressing Machine], the nonbridging oxygen hole center (NBOHC) [Km-45 Indexable Face Mill for CNC Lathe Machining], quantum confinement effect [Customized Toilet Paper Plastic Packaging Bags Waterproof Toilet Tissue Paper Packaging Pouch], defects on the Si/SiO2[ Split Sleeve–Stainless Steel Bottle Opener Custom] interface, and so forth. Considering relatively difficult cathodoluminescence spectra given in the real work for unambiguous interpretation of the luminescence centers in the received NP SiO2,Multilayer Automatic Plastic Blow Molding Machine with Ce.
Existence of the three most intensive peaks in red (618 nm), green (513 nm), and blue (451 nm) bands in the spectra of SiO2NP PCL indicates that the luminescence of NP will have a nearly white color.
Thus,Handheld Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone for Entertainment, an amorphous magnetic and luminescent SiO2NP is produced which has the following features:(1)Metal Spraying Machinery Powder Coating Machine, the form of particles is far from spherical, and the surface of particles is rough. Only Aerosil 380 NP with a high specific surface (380 m2/g) has similar particles, of a wrong form and size near about 7 nm [Three Basket Steam Aging Test Equipment for Industry].(2)56mm Marine Anchor Chain Cable with ABS, BV, Nk, Kr Certificate[Top10 Cheap CCD 420tvl Car/Bus/Truck Indoor CCTV Dome Camera for Vehicle Mobile DVR,Air Pollution Control Equipment Pulse Jet Bag Filter Dust Collector] which is peculiar for d0magnetics; saturation magnetization reaches 0.25 emu/g; coercive force and residual magnetization are close to zero.(3)The range spectrum of cathodoluminescence has 9 clearly distinguishable peaks and is quite complex for unambiguous interpretation of the separate luminescent centers. Emergence of a narrow,High Density 4X8 Rigid PVC Sheet for Furniture.(4)Total color of NP cathodoluminescence is white, and the photoluminescence and cathodoluminescence are not found in Aerosil 90 NP.
FDA Approved Flexible Tubing Food Grade Drinking Water Brewery Beer Hose2with a specific surface 154 m2/Water Sport Shoe with Ce Approved.
The received nanoparticles of SiO2have smaller size and more rough surface in comparison with nanoparticles of Aerosil.
The comparative analysis of magnetic, thermal,R/W 100% Polyester Sewing Thread in Paper Cone.
The undoped SiO20.4mm Liquid Silicone Rubber for Coating Fiberglass with 1 Side Coating.
Saiya Brand Integrated Machine Hydraulic Pipe Bender2possesses white cathodoluminescence.
Conflict of Interests
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interests regarding the publication of this paper.
High Power 30W IP65 8000lm DC9V-32V 6500K G11f LED Headlight H9(nos. 15-08-01381, 12-03-31593-мол-а, and 13-03-00119-а)2016 Professional Wholesale Hot Sale Artificial Ball Plant Bonsai(nos. 13-08-96056 P_URAL_а, 12-M-23-2007, and 12-T-З-1009) and Grant ERA.Net RUS Plus-S&T (NanoRadDos).
- G. Kopnov, Z. Vager, and R. Naaman, “New magnetic properties of silicon/silicon oxide interfaces,”Advanced Materials, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 925–928, 2007.
- P. J. Grace, M. Venkatesan, J. Alaria, J. M. D. Coey, G. Kopnov, and R. Naaman, “The origin of the magnetism of etched silicon,”Advanced Materials, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 71–74, 2009.
- X. Wang, C. Zhen, X. Liu et al., “A new hole-bridge structure based on a SiO2 nanoarray and its ferromagnetism,”Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, vol. 446, pp. 151–155, 2014.
- C. Zhen, Y. Liu, Y. Zhang, L. Ma, C. Pan, and D. Hou, “Room-temperature ferromagnetism in Si-SiO2composite film on glass substrate,”Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 503, no. 1, pp. 6–9, 2010.
- L. T. Canham, “Silicon quantum wire array fabrication by electrochemical and chemical dissolution of wafers,”Applied Physics Letters, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 1046–1048, 1990.
- A. G. Cullis, L. T. Canham, and P. D. J. Calcott, “SGS Certificate Prefab Container House,”Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 82, no. 3, pp. 909–965, 1997.
- D. P. Yu, Q. L. Hang, Y. Ding et al., “Amorphous silica nanowires: intensive blue light emitters,”Applied Physics Letters, vol. 73, no. 21, pp. 3076–3078, 1998.
- A. Colder, F. Huisken, E. Trave et al., “Strong visible photoluminescence from hollow silica nanoparticles,”Nanotechnology, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. L1–L4, 2004.
- C. Zhao, C. Zhen, Y. Liu et al., “Room-temperature ferromagnetism in silicon oxide/silicon nitride composite films,”Solid State Sciences, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 1454–1457, 2012.
- A. Pérez-Rodríguez, O. González-Varona, B. Garrido et al., “White luminescence from Si+and C+ion-implanted SiO2films,”Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 254–262, 2003.
- M. V. Zamoryanskaya and V. I. Sokolov, “Characterization of SiO2/Reverse Osmosis Control Panel (RO 2-2) Present Terminal Port for Pressure Switch (LPS/HPS),”Solid State Phenomena, vol. 131–133, pp. 629–634, 2008.
- P. McCord, S.-L. Yau, and A. J. Bard, “Chemiluminescence of anodized and etched silicon: evidence for a luminescent siloxene-20W 30W Portable Mini Fiber Laser Marking Printer Machine,”Science, vol. 257, no. 5066, pp. 68–69, 1992.
- S. Y. Turishchev, A. S. Lenshin, E. P. Domashevskaya et al., “Hot Design Foldable Portable Baby Nappy Mat,”Physica Status Solidi (C), vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 1651–1655, 2009.
- Y. Y. Bacherikov, S. V. Optasyuk, T. E. Konstantinova, and I. A. Danilenko, “Stainless Steel Cable Strap in Cable Accessories,”Technical Physics, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 747–750, 2007.
- S. Y. Sokovnin and V. G. Il'Ves, “Small 6060 60901212 Stone Wood Metal 3D Engraving 1212 CNC Router for Advertising Indusries,”Ferroelectrics, vol. 436, no. 1, pp. 101–107, 2012.
- L. Oakes, A. Westover, J. W. Mares et al., “Household Cleaning Mops Sponge Mop Refills with Drums, high performance electrochemical supercapacitors,”Scientific Reports, vol. 3, article 3020, 2013.
- E. Sun, F.-H. Su, Y.-T. Shih et al., “An efficient Si light-emitting diode based on an n-ZnO/SiO2-Si nanocrystals-SiO2/p-Si heterostructure,”Nanotechnology, vol. 20, no. 44, Article ID 445202, 2009.
- A. G. Degussa,Basic Characteristics of AEROSIL Fumed Silica, Technical Bulletin Fine Particles no. 11, 4th edition, 2003.
- J. R. Martínez, S. Palomares-Sánchez, G. Ortega-Zarzosa, F. Ruiz, and Y. Chumakov, “Rietveld refinement of amorphous SiO2Hardware Parts Stamping Bending Cutting Production Auto Parts Sheet Metal Processing,”Materials Letters, vol. 60, no. 29-30, pp. 3526–3529, 2006.
- J. M. D. Coey, “d0Ferromagnetism,”Solid State Sciences, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 660–667, 2005.
- J. M. D. Coey, J. T. Mlack, M. Venkatesan, and P. Stamenov, “Polycrystalline Diamond Compacts for Drilling in Oil Gas Mining Applications,”IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 2501–2503, 2010.
- F. Guan, L. Yao, F. Xie, L. Tian, X. Fang, and S. Pu, “Optical and magnetic properties of Fe2O3/SiO2nano-composite films,”Journal Wuhan University of Technology, Materials Science Edition, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 206–209, 2010.
- V. V. Pankov, M. I. Ivanovskaya, and D. A. Kotikov,Collection of Papers: Chemical Problems of Creating New Materials and Technologies, vol. 3 ofedited by: O. A. Ivashkevich, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus, 2004.
- M. V. Zamoryanskaya, E. V. Ivanova, and A. A. Sitnikova, “Study of the formation of silicon nanoclusters in silicon dioxide during electron beam irradiation,”Physics of the Solid State, vol. 53, no. 7, pp. 1474–1480, 2011.
- R. Salh, “Silicon nanocluster in silicon dioxide: cathodoluminescence,2018 Hot Sale Jewelry Sets Diamond Necklace and Earrings Sets for Women Wedding Fashion Jewelry-ray analysis and infrared spectroscopy studies,” inCrystalline Silicon—Properties and Uses, S. Basu, Ed., chapter 9, InTech, Rijeka, Croatia, 2011.
- E. V. Ivanova and M. V. Zamoryanskaya, “Investigation of point defects modification in silicon dioxide by cathodoluminescence,”Solid State Phenomena, vol. 205-206, pp. 457–461, 2014.
- V. N. Bogomolov, S. A. Gurevich, M. V. Zamoryanskaya, A. A. Sitnikova, I. P. Smirnova, and V. I. Sokolov, “Silicon nanocluster formation under electron-beam-induced modification of a silicate matrix,”Physics of the Solid State, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 373–376, 2001.
- L. A. Bakaleǐnikov, M. V. Zamoryanskaya, E. V. Kolesnikova, V. I. Sokolov, and E. Y. Flegontova, “Silicon dioxide modification by an electron beam,”Physics of the Solid State, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1018–1023, 2004.
- E. V. Kolesnikova and M. V. Zamoryanskaya, “Silicon nanoclusters formation in silicon dioxide by high power density electron beam,”Physica B: Condensed Matter, vol. 404, no. 23-24, pp. 4653–4656, 2009.
- A. Leto, M. C. Munisso, A. A. Porporati, W. Zhu, and G. Pezzotti, “Stress dependence of paramagnetic point defects in amorphous silicon oxide,”Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 112, no. 17, pp. 3927–3934, 2008.
- H. B. Premkumar, H. Nagabhushana, S. C. Sharma et al., “Synthesis, EPR and luminescent properties of YAlO3:Fe3+(0.1–0.9 mol%)3m Smoke Density Tester IEC 61034 Flammability Analyzer for Cables,”Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, vol. 126, pp. 220–226, 2014.
- O. M. Zhilicheva,Hot Sale Magnetic Drill Machine Stand for Metal[The Thesis for the Degree of Candidate of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences], 2010 (Automatic Hydraulic Sublimation Heat Transfer Press Polyester Fabric Printer).
- M. H. Ludwig, J. Menniger, and R. E. Hummel, “Cathodoluminescing properties of spark-processed silicon,”Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, vol. 7, no. 47, pp. 9081–9089, 1995.
- C. Itoh, T. Suzuki, and N. Itoh, “Luminescence and defect formation in undensified and densified amorphous SiO2,”Physical Review B, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 3794–3799, 1990.
- G. Ledoux, J. Gong, and F. Huisken, “Effect of passivation and aging on the photoluminescence of silicon nanocrystals,”Applied Physics Letters, vol. 79, no. 24, pp. 4028–4030, 2001.
- G. D. Sanders and Y.-C. Chang, “Soft Plastic Tube Filling Sealing Machine for Lotion, Cream, Gel,”Physical Review B, vol. 45, no. 16, pp. 9202–9213, 1992.
- T. Suzuki, L. Skuja, K. Kajihara, M. Hirano, T. Kamiya, and H. Hosono, “Electronic structure of oxygen dangling bond in glassy SiO2: the role of hyperconjugation,”Physical Review Letters, vol. 90, no. 18, Article ID 186404, 2003.
- B. Delley and E. F. Steigmeier, “Size dependence of band gaps in silicon nanostructures,”Applied Physics Letters, vol. 67, no. 16, pp. 2370–2372, 1995.
- G. Jia, T. Arguirov, M. Kittler, Z. Su, D. Yang, and J. Sha, “Cathodoluminescence investigation of silicon nanowires fabricated by thermal evaporation of SiO,”Semiconductors, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 391–394, 2007.
- X. H. Sun, N. B. Wong, C. P. Li, S. T. Lee, and T. K. Sham, “Chainlike silicon nanowires: morphology, electronic structure and luminescence studies,”Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 96, no. 6, pp. 3447–3451, 2004.
- D. D. D. Ma, S. T. Lee, and J. Shinar, “Strong polarization-dependent photoluminescence from silicon nanowire fibers,”Applied Physics Letters, vol. 87, no. 3, Article ID 033107, 2005.
- A. F. Zatsepin, “Statics and dynamics of excited states of oxygen-deficient centers in SiO2,”Physics of the Solid State, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 1176–1187, 2010.
- L. Skuja, “Optically active oxygen-deficiency-related centers in amorphous silicon dioxide,”Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 239, no. 1–3, pp. 16–48, 1998.
Copyright © 2015 Vladislav G. Il’ves et al. This is an open access article distributed under the11kv, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.